How do lessons online work?
Rachael is open to teaching all styles and ages online, and can teach anyone from anywhere in the world if they speak English.
Lessons are designed to each individual student, and Rachael will give a free 15 min consultation to find out which areas of your playing you would like to work on. She will then send on a package including videos and transcriptions to help you practice. Following this is a 30 minute video call to give advice on what you have worked on.
- A computer (with webcam), laptop or iPad (iPhone also works but remember it's a small screen)
- A way to 'play along' with the tracks we are working on.
- A metronome and guitar tuner (check out the app store for free versions!)
- A stable internet connection.
- A Paypal account or Online Banking option.
If you have any questions I am happy to help.
Times are flexible: Please contact to find one that works for you.